QA Auditor, Regulatory
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven candidate that is looking for a “Quality” career path! This position is perfect for someone that is looking to develop their Quality Compliance and Regulatory skillsets in a warehouse and manufacturing environment which serves multiple industry verticals, including the pharmaceutical industry.
• Contribute to the safety of self and others by maintaining a clean, organized workspace, removing hazards when it can be done safely and bringing safety issues to the attention of leadership.
• Follow the Corporate Quality Process including training on SOPs/CGDs; contributing to continually improve best practices, follow all processes and procedures including documenting batch records as required and reporting all errors for CAPA review.
• Quality control various print & production process- requires 50% of week on the production floor.
• Provide support in gathering or submitting information for Federal & State license applications or required reporting, as assigned.
• Documentation & Training
• Client & Regulatory Audit Support
• Perform internal Regulatory Audits per set schedules
• Perform Procedural Audits per set schedules
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
• Pharma (or other regulated agency) experience a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work in a team structure, as well as independently
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.
Job Type: Full-time