Tradeshow Fulfillment Associate
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven candidate experienced in pick pack fulfillment. Our ideal candidate will pay close attention to detail and efficiently pick, pack and ship client requested items to tradeshows.
• Fulfill Tradeshow orders and properly prepare for shipping to avoid transit damage.
• Must be comfortable using simple tools for simple display repairs (i.e.: screwdriver,
wrench, fabric steamer, etc.)
• Operate a handheld scanner to scan inventory in/out of racks.
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
• Comply with company SOP’s.
• Help maintain a safe and orderly environment.
• Other duties may be assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma
• Tech savvy – proficient in WMS technology & use of RF scanners.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Inventory control experience a plus.
• Previous trade show display experience is a plus, but not required.
• Forklift experience a plus.
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ABILITIES:
• Regular standing
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn,
pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
• Good sense of balance
• Good eye-hand-foot coordination
• Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.