POD Production & Fulfillment Manager
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven, tech savvy, metric driven and quality focused candidate to manage our D3PL print on demand and production and fulfillment operation. Our ideal candidate will fully own and effectively execute the process from start to finish and will build a team that is motivated to do the same.
• Hire, train and ensure all team members understand the basics of the D3PL workflow – people are the engine. All team members must keep pace with the line.
• Ability to build, motivate and lead a team that fits CCG’s growth mindset culture.
• Well versed in Footprint (and Agile shipping platform) or have skillsets to be trained.
• Use FP data to drive daily operational decisions, efficiencies and provide feedback to other areas of the business.
• Capable of learning the system software for the Helix presses and basic control inputs for the MagiCoat pretreatment system (general knowledge only).
• Proactive scheduler keeping production lines running optimally.
• Partner with LM and the material movement team to ensure there are no delays in the staging of material that could directly impact daily throughput.
• Ability to make real-time assessments of the workflow and adjust accordingly to maintain daily volume expectations.
• Responsible for equipment preventative maintenance & primary point of contact for service techs for machine repair, etc.
• Partner closely with QA Associate in the room to identify quality issues on the fulfillment or marking lines which could lead to systemic QA related failures.
• Work with QA Associate to quickly identify root cause, make an assessment, and implement required corrective actions.
• Establish KPI’s and manage against them.
• Evaluate daily, weekly production volumes and QA data to be supplied to Logistics Management partner who is responsible for reporting to client.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to learn WMS and other system software.
• Prior operations & people management experience required.
• Inkjet printing, production, and fulfillment experience a plus
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.
Job Type: Full-time