Inventory Control Supervisor
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven candidate experienced in inventory control. Our ideal candidate understands inventory flow and will pay close attention to detail to effectively maintain and report accurate inventory levels.
- Responsible for completing directed and requested cycle counts.
- Responsible for completing requested annual physical inventories.
- Monitors warehouse locations to ensure efficient use of space.
- Manage bin/location archival process.
- Monitor for existence of duplicate skus.
- Investigate inventory issue notifications (short pick, damaged, concealed shortage, item not in location, etc.) Work with appropriate departments to reconcile.
- Assists in maintaining warehouse in compliance with cGMP standards.
- Collaborate with Logistics Management for disposition of old, expired or short-dated materials.
- Scrap material as directed.
- Obtain Certificates of Destruction from scrapping vendors as needed.
- Assist in providing information for audits as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Language Skills:
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- Spanish (a plus)
- Analytical skills – ability to accurately analyze information and report on it
- Tech savvy:
- Proficient in WMS technology
- Proficient in RF scanners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Fork lift certified (or able to be trained)
- Strong attention to detail accuracy
- Strong leadership skills and ability manage staff.
- Hands on experience with inventory managemen
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.
Job Type: Full-Time