Account Manager, Client Relations
West Caldwell, NJ
CCG is seeking a self-driven, personable, client focused candidate to partner with Fortune 500 client stakeholders in managing their Marketing and Sales Operations fulfillment needs. Our ideal candidate is always one step ahead of their client, ensuring they receive a best-in-class experience from project launch through completion.
Client Relationship/Project Management:
· Effectively manage day to day client needs & expectations.
· Actively analyze client programs for recommendations on process improvement, increased ROI, and cost-effective inventory management
· Lead weekly status meetings, maintain project tracker and publish meeting notes.
· Ensure SLA’s and program expectations are being met.
· Perform traditional project management for each job including analysis of client requirements, work in conjunction with IT group to
manage set up of web portals, microsites and variable print/direct mail.
· Work in conjunction with other client experience departments in terms of inventory & order management, ad hoc offset and digital print,
standard direct mail and fulfillment projects.
· Provide real-time status on all projects to internal project teams and client stakeholders.
· Maintain Client Specific SOPs
· Quoting/SOW Creation/Forecasting/Invoicing/PO trending
· Billing and budget tracking
· Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) preferred, not required.
· Project management skills including timeline/milestone delivery and budget tracking/management.
· Ability to analyze a client’s needs and requirements.
· Fulfillment, print (conventional & variable digital) and direct mail experience a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Initiate and maintain good organization of records and information.
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team structure, as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
CCG Marketing Solutions delivers a single source supply chain partnership for CRM & direct to consumer distribution. We have vertically integrated from concept to multi-channel distribution the ideation, technology, custom sourcing, branded merchandise, packaging design, print production, secondary packaging, warehousing, fulfillment, and measurement within a single facility and managed via a single point of contact for brand marketers.
Job Type: Full-Time