CCG Takes a Major Step in Sustainability and in Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emission
Construction to be completed by mid-November on a solar panel grid system atop CCG’s 350,000 sq. ft. headquarter facility in West Caldwell, New Jersey.
The Solar Panel array will be more than two and a half times the size of a professional football field and will supply nearly 2.4 kWh of electrical energy, or an estimated 98% of CCG’s annual energy requirement. The system will complement CCG’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Process currently utilizing natural gas and diesel-fed electrical generating systems.
CCG is a dedicated advocate for a more sustainable world. CCG committed to this initiative to install a solar farm array to further our continued commitment to sustainability, to offset energy costs, and to increase our value-add to our clients.
CCG estimates that the Solar Array will:
- Provide 2.39 kWh of electrical energy – an estimated 98% of CCG’s annual electrical requirement,
- Reduce Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions by 3.3 million lbs./year,
- Reduce Methane (CH4) emissions by 371 lbs./year and Nitrous Oxide (N2O) by 39 lbs./year,
- Reduce the impact on the environment by effectively removing 353 autos from our roads that would consume more than 188,000 gallons of gasoline each year.
- Reduce the amount of coal burned each year to supply CCG it’s electrical needs by
6 million pounds per year.
This Solar Array is a big step forward in reducing CCG’s carbon footprint and takes us one step closer to our goal of significantly reducing our greenhouse gas emissions by 2030.
CCG Marketing-about Us
CCG is a leader in providing powerful turnkey, data-intensive fulfillment, and marketing programs.
CCG offers more than 50 years of experience in data management, web services, mobile services, and social media initiatives, direct mail, fulfillment and kitting, offset printing, print on demand, highly personalized marketing solutions, and mailing and distribution.
A robust, highly flexible inventory management system, ultra-high-speed data communications, system redundancy and business continuity, sophisticated cross-media marketing campaign support programs, and so much more are available.